It’s day 3 of the blog challenge. I guess I really am doing this.
Question: What are your guilty pleasures?
This is another interesting question. I don’t even know if the things I am about to list will be considered as guilty pleasures. I will list a couple for you guys.
- Taking a week supply of chopsticks from the Chinese restaurant. I know it’s weird but I do that. when I go to Chinese restaurants where they have chopsticks in a bowl, I take as many as I can. I do feel bad but I can’t help it. I love eating noodles with them so when I go, i tell myself i might as well. since I bought food from there, i take it as a treat. I will rather take chopstick over fortune cookies.
- Going through my WhatsApp contact and looking at their pictures. I do this all the time. I sure I am not the only one who does this. I do it out of curiosity. especially when I am bored. I just be wondering about how they look like and if they updated their pictures.
- Singing and Dancing to Proud Mary. Yes the song by Tina Turner. That song really hype me up. I copy Tina’s dance moves. (do ba do do do do). When I get stressed out or when I am feeling really good, I stand in my living room and play the song loud while singing and dancing. This is when nobody is home of course.
- Talking in Korean to myself. Sometimes I believe I am not normal. I am learning Korean and i have no one to speak it to so i talk to myself. I ask a question then respond to it. (DON’T JUDGE ME!!!)
- Eat a dozen of donuts from Dunkin Donuts by myself. I don’t know what about donuts that I like so much. It’s just so good. I like to secretly buy them and eat it all by myself (not a secret now).
That’s all guys. I couldn’t think of anymore. What are your guilty pleasures?